About Me

FieldVisit_March12_2009 002

Well, where to start? I finished a university degree (B.Sc. Civil Engineering, Minor of Arts in International Development Studies from the University of New Brunswick) in April of 2008, and after working a couple jobs in Canada, I set off to work in Malawi with Engineers Without Borders Canada. I’ve been in Malawi since March ‘09, and will be here at least until March ‘10. I work on rural water supply issues.

The last few years of my life have been all about learning – both about the world, and about myself. Not surprisingly, this hasn’t stopped since coming to Malawi. In fact, it’s picked up considerably (including learning a new language). It’s a little hard sometimes, a little uncomfortable sometimes, but I wouldn’t have it any other way. I love it here.

StumbleUpon

No comments:

Post a Comment